Monday 14 October 2013

CFE Certification Course Day 2

CFE cert day 2 was just as good as day 1. In day 2 we did a bunch of mobility work and really honed in on programming for endurance athletes. The good thing is that the programming is pretty much in line with my current programming: no big surprises, really just reinforcing what I am currently doing.  Overall, the class was totally worth it, for both my own personal gain and those I will assist in their training.

Now I have 4 weeks to do the assigned homework, drill the new technique, and hopefully, adapt enough to implement the new technique and be more efficient in my 50-miler in mid-November...more mobility and skills and drills daily until then. My new method of running starts today! I have much to improve on.

No comments:

Post a Comment